Army of the dead (2021) horror/action
Well draw closer my young Padawans 😁 wow if your a sucker for the zombie flick, may I draw your attention to this little gem!
It’s a long movie at 2h 28m … but what bliss , I really did enjoy this movie. By now you know I never give the plot away . . Just take my word on faith, definitely work this movie into your busy schedules. A shout out to Dave Bautista and Tig Notaro wonderful performances 😁
Army of the dead (2021) horror/action
Wasn’t expecting too much from this action sci-fi but was pleasantly surprised. I found myself really enjoying this movie , just a fun sci-fi and had some great actors involved , a shout out to Alexander Siddig and Rhonda Mitra . So pop open the popcorn and enjoy ?
You know what goes great with a Movie? Some good old treats! Oh yes why not upgrade your Movie Night and make it extra special..
We at DVDLocker are passionate about Movies, our company made by Movie Lovers for Movie Lovers. We’ve had a discussion of our staff members favourite treats and snacks whilst watching a Movie, of course our results were very different but we’d love to share our Top 10 Treats that seemed to have come out on top !
- Number 1 — Popcorn – A true classic for any movie out there! No wonder why the cinemas use this past time.. And before you ask we prefer salted Y-U-M-M-Y!!
- Number 2 — Haribos – The modern day favourite that’s great for adults too! A lot of our staff seemed to agree that these sweets are to good NOT to miss! Our favourite: the eggs mmmmmm!
- Number 3 — Cucumber & Humus – This one came in a not to shabby third place! OK so a lot of staff are vegan and vegetarians, but if your looking for a refreshing, healthy and guilt free snack then this is the one for you.
- Number 4 — Chocolate Buttons – Now we are talking, I personally love these (no guessing which I opted for) specially the large buttons perfect for those melt in your mouth kind of moments, pure chocolate heaven!
- Number 5 — Pringles – This causes a slight divide with us in DVDLocker HQ as we thought the “crunch” noise would distract you from the movie! However it’s still ended up in spot number 5 on our list, after all once you pop… Our favourite flavour I hear you ask – Sour cream & Chive.
- Number 6 — Olives – Again we are back on the healthy route, olives are a great all rounder that’s not only good for you but soo nice too, so why not switch up your treats for something different..
- Number 7 — Cheese & Crackers – If you wanted to have a slightly more up market treat whilst your settling down to a great movie, then you can’t go wrong good ol’ cheese and crackers! Even if you don’t like cheese crackers on their own with some butter are devine..
- Number 8 — Pretzels – Popular by most, Pretzels are a great appetiser that’s perfect for to enhance your viewing experience. The saltiness of the pretzels will make you want more and more just don’t forget to have a drink handy!
- Number 9 — Nachos & Cheese – If your looking to upgrade your treats then Nachos and Cheese is a serious contender! A perfect yet naughty treat that will keep you coming back for more and more.. just remember to keep your eyes on the screen or at least pause so you don’t miss out any of the movie 😉
- Number 10 — Nuts – Finally that grabbed the number 10 spot was nuts! Whether you like peanuts, walnuts, cashews, hazelnuts or pecans they are a great and simple snack that is healthier and of course satisfying.
So there you have it our very own Top 10 Treats to accompany your Movie Night! – Hopefully we’ve given you some ideas and inspiration for your next Movie Night.
Why not give some of our Treats a go next time and see what you think, it’s always good to switch it up. Change is good.
Need some movies to go with your treats? Then why not head over to our Movie Subscription?
You can either click the DVDLocker logo in the top corner of your screen. Or visit us directly by Clicking here
That brings us to the end of this blog.
Thanks for reading and happy eating ?
Here is our PROMO offer for all NEW customers who join anytime from Now until June 30th, so all the low down’s for this below;
WHAT – Get FREE Popcorn with your Movies when you join online!
WHEN – Anytime from NOW until 30th June 2018.. So Go.. Go.. Go
HOW – You will receive your FREE popcorn with your first order – enjoy
FLAVOUR – Your Taste-buds your Rules, choose from Sweet, Salted or our Random options
Please read below the General Terms and Conditions that are attached to this PROMO OFFER. – They aren’t long winded we promise 🙂
General Terms & Conditions for May-June 2018 Popcorn Offer:
Only a maximum of 1 offer code applied per household
Customers who choose any package with 2 x discs or more will automatically be accepted onto the Promo offer
Only valid from 30th May – 30th June
Customers with 1 x disc option will not be included
Shipping and Delivery is provided FREE, You will receive your popcorn with your 1st instalment of Movies
Only valid for new customers between dates shown above.
AFTER THE PROMO?
Once the PROMO has ended and/or you have already redeemed your FREE popcorn, you will be able to add this as an Optional Extra on your DVD Locker Account for as long as you choose, you can cancel the added option at any given time, and order as many as you want per month, the cost per month going forward would be £1.20 per month (UK) or $1.59 (US) EXTRA per Bag of Popcorn we will of course offer a 30% Discount when you add 4 or more bags per month.
WILL YOU CHARGE ME AFTER THE PROMO HAS ENDED?
Of course we wouldn’t charge you for Popcorn once you have redeemed your Offer, As soon as you have used up your PROMO and/or it has expired, IF you wanted to continue getting Popcorn more regular, you would simply login to your DVD Locker Account and click on the Extras section of your Profile, you can then select what you would like to add to your Subscriptions each month.
HOW DO I CANCEL THE EXTRA POPCORN?
You can cancel any subsequent Extras by simply clicking STOP in your DVD Locker Account, changes will be actioned Immediately and no further Extras will be sent out to you.
AM I TIED IN IF I OPT IN FOR THE EXTRA’S?
Absolutely NOT, we at DVD Locker NEVER Tie in our Customers to anything, you can Start and Stop as and when you choose – just how it should be.
If you need more Clarity or Advice on the Extra’s Opt in, then please either comment below, or contact our UK Customer Support here
**Please be aware Customers will start seeing ‘Extras’ on their account, once we have migrated your account to our newest update, we expect to have this completed for everyone by this Friday coming or sooner..**
Thanks for reading!
DVD Locker Blogging Team
‘More than Movies’