You know what goes great with a Movie? Some good old treats! Oh yes why not upgrade your Movie Night and make it extra special..
We at DVDLocker are passionate about Movies, our company made by Movie Lovers for Movie Lovers. We’ve had a discussion of our staff members favourite treats and snacks whilst watching a Movie, of course our results were very different but we’d love to share our Top 10 Treats that seemed to have come out on top !
- Number 1 — Popcorn – A true classic for any movie out there! No wonder why the cinemas use this past time.. And before you ask we prefer salted Y-U-M-M-Y!!
- Number 2 — Haribos – The modern day favourite that’s great for adults too! A lot of our staff seemed to agree that these sweets are to good NOT to miss! Our favourite: the eggs mmmmmm!
- Number 3 — Cucumber & Humus – This one came in a not to shabby third place! OK so a lot of staff are vegan and vegetarians, but if your looking for a refreshing, healthy and guilt free snack then this is the one for you.
- Number 4 — Chocolate Buttons – Now we are talking, I personally love these (no guessing which I opted for) specially the large buttons perfect for those melt in your mouth kind of moments, pure chocolate heaven!
- Number 5 — Pringles – This causes a slight divide with us in DVDLocker HQ as we thought the “crunch” noise would distract you from the movie! However it’s still ended up in spot number 5 on our list, after all once you pop… Our favourite flavour I hear you ask – Sour cream & Chive.
- Number 6 — Olives – Again we are back on the healthy route, olives are a great all rounder that’s not only good for you but soo nice too, so why not switch up your treats for something different..
- Number 7 — Cheese & Crackers – If you wanted to have a slightly more up market treat whilst your settling down to a great movie, then you can’t go wrong good ol’ cheese and crackers! Even if you don’t like cheese crackers on their own with some butter are devine..
- Number 8 — Pretzels – Popular by most, Pretzels are a great appetiser that’s perfect for to enhance your viewing experience. The saltiness of the pretzels will make you want more and more just don’t forget to have a drink handy!
- Number 9 — Nachos & Cheese – If your looking to upgrade your treats then Nachos and Cheese is a serious contender! A perfect yet naughty treat that will keep you coming back for more and more.. just remember to keep your eyes on the screen or at least pause so you don’t miss out any of the movie 😉
- Number 10 — Nuts – Finally that grabbed the number 10 spot was nuts! Whether you like peanuts, walnuts, cashews, hazelnuts or pecans they are a great and simple snack that is healthier and of course satisfying.
So there you have it our very own Top 10 Treats to accompany your Movie Night! – Hopefully we’ve given you some ideas and inspiration for your next Movie Night.
Why not give some of our Treats a go next time and see what you think, it’s always good to switch it up. Change is good.
Need some movies to go with your treats? Then why not head over to our Movie Subscription?
You can either click the DVDLocker logo in the top corner of your screen. Or visit us directly by Clicking here
That brings us to the end of this blog.
Thanks for reading and happy eating 🍽