So we are nearing the end of September and as per usual we here at DVD Locker have been busy making our service more, robust, safe and above all smarter than ever! Allowing YOU our customers extra value for money and an easier platform to use for our service. Let’s take a look at how we changed in September.
- We introduced you to our Like, Swap & Dislike feature, allowing you to really have your say when we have chosen your movie(s)
- We are implementing a Rewards Package for all DVD Locker Customers, based on loyalty; you will be able to swap your points for all sorts of prizes from Free DVDs, to Cinema Tickets and even weekend breaks away all paid for by us.
- We have made your DVD Locker Account Portals Faster, Smarter and Safer – Our customers are our number one priority, and your safety shall never be compromised.
- We are currently implementing a new package which you will see mid October it will be a ‘Block Buster package’ meaning you can get the very latest DVDs & Blurays that are out today, and as always we promise that the price will be competitive saving you a small fortune from local supermarkets, shops and movie stores.
- Our Hamper packs are back, and with a mighty BOOM, stay tuned to see our brand new Hamper Package page which will be accessible from DVD Lockers main website.
- We have introduced Vouchers as an option for you to purchase as gifts for your friends and family. We are in the process of making this feature better, look out for the new-look Voucher which might we add will be 100% customisable by you (in real time) Your vouchers really will be personal than ever.
- We added Whatsapp to our contact panel, now you can connect with us directly from your accounts, and we aim to respond within 10 minutes. Why not add DVD Locker to your contacts? – 0799974264
- We are currently testing our brand new SMS Notification Service We want to make DVD Locker easy, Simple and effective as we can, so our new SMS Notification service will allow us to send you simple updated texts to your Mobile(s) when we have something to update you on; for example ‘Your Films have been dispatched, look out for the postie!’ and ‘We have now updated your new address, details thanks’ – look out for this in the upcoming future.
As you can see September has been quite a busy month for us here at DVD Locker but we always want to make our Service the best it can be, and of course we need your help to do this, so if you have any suggestions, comments or idea’s our team would love to hear from you simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into this and see if it fits into our company roadmap, and who knows your idea really might be the next DVD Locker update.