Well hello all, so here is our most recent update as most of you know we are in the process of migrating all of our customers accounts to a newer, faster and more responsive platform – we build all our systems in-house from the ground up so this does take sometime.
From our last post, we have encountered some minor problems however, we have got our Tech Department working around all hours to get this up and running ready for launch.
With the issues we have faced we have made slight adjustments to the new OS software that you will soon see from home, therefore we have extended our deadline to be finished between 4th – 8th June
As it stands you can still use everything in the current DVDLocker Account as you would normally, and shouldn’t encounter any issues whatsoever. As soon as we migrate everyone to our new Platform here’s how it will happen:
- We will email every customer asking you to login to your account as soon as are ready to launch worldwide.
- Once you login you will see the immediate changes to your profile
- If you have any issues with anything please contact our Technical Development directly at email@example.com
- Because of the amount of Customers we have to migrate to the new Platform, we may encounter some minor delays on launch day, this isn’t planned but we like to edge on the side of caution- just incase!
- Your Data, Profile, Current Plan and Banking Information will move swiftly over to the new Platform
- Your previous Film and Package history will also be migrated so you will not lose anything
- All the new features you will see once you login will be available to use immediately
- If you need to change any information before or after migration, this will all be processed as normal – immediately updated in your account
- We plan to launch our new Platform very soon, and may launch and add further features down the line
- Your Account details, username and everything else will remain the SAME we will not change anything
If you have any questions raised about this please contact our Customer Care Department on any of the following methods:
LIVE Chat, Email Support, Telephone, Whatsapp, Text Message, Instagram or Twitter
Consider this our final update regarding the Migration to our new Platform, we will now update when we are fully live and have launched, so please keep an eye out in your inboxes
Thanks for reading,
DVDLocker Blogging Team
‘More than Movies’